Apple vs android. If you want to feel a new sensation in using a smartphone. For example before using android now will move using the iPhone, then you should read a lot of articles about the difference between the two.
If previously you use android meet many system not responding, or anfortunately android system has stopped. Whether on the iPhone will meet the same thing. Of course if will find the same thing, why move?
There is another app issue. Are apps on the iPhone free like android? You must really know about this. Do not get after buying the iPhone with an expensive price, still have to buy an application if it will use it It has fallen ketimpa ladder that his name.
But if you look at the researh (research) that android users who migrate to the iPhone will still use the iPhone even until the latest iPhone release many times.
For example, they iPhone 4s users still use it even though the iPhone 6S is 4 generations above it iPhone 4S has come out. Woooow
But that's not enough to make sure it's time to move from android to iPhone, given the average iPhone's average price is high.
This time I will try to outline the difference between android and iPhone. But more to the advantages of the iPhone than the android, because I assume you are an android user who will move to the iPhone and is looking for information about the iPhone.
Be sure the above questions above will be answered in the description below and you will know how the iPhone when compared with android then you will be sure to choose the right choice. Or you will still use android because the iPhone taste is not interesting.
The latest fact 7 advantages of the iPhone from android
1. Popular Appears Appears First on iPhone and stays free *
If you remember BBM, WhatsApp, then their facebook is an example of a cool app that comes first in iOS is the iPhone operating system.
So ... if the development of the digital world more rapidly will certainly more and more applications that cool-cool later and appear first in the iPhone.
... do you want to miss trying the app for a few months? it's a logical reason to buy an iPhone now.
Anyone know why most apps appear first in iPhone (iOS) before to other operating system?
Briefly, more or less it is caused by several factors namely;
- First; iOS only carries two types of hardware that is iPhone and iPad. So the programmer will do a little effort for the application can run on all users. The difference is only on screen size only and it's much easier.
- Second; While android brings a lot of types of hardware. Call it android used by many brands and manufacturers. For that programmer will be a lot of adjusting for the application can run well in various variations of smartphone.
- Third; More profitable selling apps in appstore (for the results) makes many developers meprioritaskan apple as a partner even though they have to pay a few dollars to be able to sell there. Although when compared with the existing android gap is not so far but if combined with the effort they must do in building applications, IOS was more interesting.
- Hold how long your hp android?
- When are you partying to the OS update with your gadget last time?
- How many times do you want to change your hp because it feels outdated?
- How many times did you flash your hp or factory reset?
- How often have you experienced unfortunately error ...?
- How important is the size of RAM in your gadget?
- What if you want to change your gadget with another or you want to have 2 gadgets?
- How good is your root gadget's ability when compared to without root?